Sunday, May 24, 2009
This is one cool father son dancing , Dimitrios and Lagi a father and son act perform on Britains Got Talent. Watch them dance here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHvATmUsSg
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-11
Like any good leader, Paul issues a warning at the end of his letter about the tough times his people will face. They are up against Satan himself, an enemy who will do everything to stop their progress.
Instead of moping about the situation, however, Paul lays out a specific plan for his Ephesian friends. They are not to approach this fight in their own strength, but remember that only God can defeat the enemy. Paul then instructs his readers to put on the whole armor of God, in order to stand and prevail. Serving as an officer under God, Paul issues the orders for the troops.
When leaders practice the Law of Intuition, they provide their people with:
- A strategy to win.
- Knowledge of the opposition.
- The resources they need.
- A plan for how to use them.
- Detailed communication.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Here's some interesting tips to speed up ur blog from Google Bloger tips :)
How can I make my blog load faster?
The speed at which your blog loads is critical to attracting more readers to your blog. If your blog takes a long time to load, many readers may leave your blog before they have the chance to read it. Here are a few tips and tricks that will help your blog load faster and attract more users:
Your blog's load time can be affected by the number of posts you display on your main page. You can easily edit the number of posts displayed of the main page from the Settings | Formatting tab. You can then select the number of posts you want to display on the main page. We recommend displaying 10 or fewer posts on the main page.
Images and Media
The more images, videos and other multi-media you have on your blog the longer it will take to load. However, images and other multimedia are important to attracting users to your blog, so it is important to optimize the load speed of your images and media. Here are a few tips to increase the load speed of your media:
- Decrease the size of your images or use thumbnails that link to the full-size image.
- If you use third party images, consider uploading them to Picasa Web Albums via the Blogger post editor.
- If you have a large number of images to display, you can upload all your images (from a vacation or event) to a Picasa Web Album and link to the album in your post or sidebar.
- If you've added any custom CSS to your blog, make sure you put it at the top of the page.
- The most important content of your blog that catches readers attention should load the quickest. To help you identify which items are taking the longest to load you can use Stopwatch. To use Stopwatch, enter your blog's URL into the text box and click "Start StopWatch". Stopwatch will then open your blog in a frame and will record the time it takes for everything on your blog to load, including images, videos, widgets, etc. Take note of the items that take the longest to load and modify them appropriately using our suggestions.